The Internet is currently the largest repository for freedom of information for all users and disabled users in particular. As such, we place great importance on giving equal opportunity to people with disabilities to use the information presented on the website and enable a better browsing experience.
We strive to ensure that the digital services are accessible to people with disabilities in the belief that every person deserves the right to live in equality, dignity, comfort and independence.
To make it happen, we strive to adhere as much as possible to the recommendations of the Israeli standard for content accessibility on the Internet and the WCAG2.1 international document.
How does accessibility work on the website?
On the website there is an accessibility menu button of “enable” company, clicking on the menu enables opening the accessibility buttons. After selecting a topic in the menu, wait for the page to load.
The software works in the popular browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera.
Accessibility options in the menu:
– Adjustment for keyboard navigation – providing the option of keyboard navigation
– Adaptation for a screen reader – adaptation of the site for assistive technologies such as NVDA, JAWS
– Blocking the flickering – stopping moving elements and blocking the flickering
– Increasing the website font to 4 different sizes
– Contrast adjustments – changing the contrast of the website’s colors
– Adaptation of the site for the color blind
– Changing the font to make it more readable
– Increasing the cursor and changing its color to black or white
– Increasing the display to about 200%
– Highlighting links on the site
– Highlighting titles on the site
– Showing an alternative description for the images
– Accessibility statement
– Sending accessibility feedback
Contact the accessibility coordinator: If while surfing the site you encountered a difficulty regarding accessibility, the accessibility team of the business is at your disposal through a variety of channels for contacting accessibility issues, we will be happy to receive your feedback.
Details of the accessibility coordinator in the company
Mailing address: HaTaasiya 1 Ra’anana
Hearing accessibility: No
Language: The service is provided in Hebrew and English
Accessible door: Yes
Access ways :Access from the street. Ground floor.
Convenience bathroom: available in the clinic.
Address: HaTaasiya 1 Ra’anana.
Notes: In the streets , or in a free parking lot on Hatdar Street 17..